Fast 24/7 Melbourne Towing
(Tow Truck Service)
Responsive service for all emergency situations.
Quick & Affordable Towing Services in Melbourne
Our fully licensed and insured Melbourne towing fleet can tow vehicles and equipment any time or day. Whether you are in an emergency situation or need some heavy machinery transported, we have you covered with the professional experience you need. We know Melbourne streets and all outer districts like the back of our hand!
We can tow:
- All types of car sedans & hatchbacks
- Larger vehicles, including SUV’s, 4WDs, vans and utes
- Shipping containers & small transportable buildings
- High-end vehicles, classic cars & motorbikes
- Machinery & plant equipment
- Long-distance and interstate towing
As a locally owned and operated service in Melbourne, we strive to maintain our outstanding reputation for delivering top-quality service to every customer, every time. Fast Towing Melbourne is proud to be of service to Victorian residents, businesses, and visitors. For more information, visit our towing services page.
Our Towing Process
Our priority is your safety & attending to the situation quickly. Through decades of experience, we use this simple and streamlined overall process:
1. Call or Quote form
Calling is generally the fastest way to reach us in an emergency or urgent situation. You will be speaking to an operator within seconds. Our operators are ready to quote on the spot, and our drivers will arrive at your location quickly.
Once you accept the quote, we will liaise with you and arrange a convenient time for one of our tow truck operators to collect your vehicle.
We will tow your vehicle to your requested location or to a workshop for repair.
4. Roadworthy & Repairs
Additionally, some vehicles require mechanical and panel work. We offer these services and provide you with a roadworthy certification on request.
We provide towing and roadside assistance through inner and outer Melbourne metro areas and surrounding Victorian cities and suburbs.
Including but not limited to:
- North Melbourne
- South Melbourne
- St Kilda
- South Yarra
- South Yarra
For more information, please see the locations section.
Several variables strongly influence what you might pay for a tow.
- Make and vehicle model
- Journey locations
- Time of day
We generally quote cheaper than our competitors, offering support, insurance cover, high-quality trucks and licencing.
An example quote might be: A 2003 Toyota Corolla travelling from North Melbourne to Carlton at 12 pm on a regular business Monday may cost approximately $129.00, including GST.
Response time is often of critical importance to our customers. We are always very honest about how long it will take to get you, given the day & and conditions. Within Melbourne CBD, pickups and drop-offs reaching you within 30-40 minutes is an ideal situation.
In most situations, we prefer that time frame to stay within 90 minutes. If we anticipate a longer time frame, we will know immediately and let you know what to expect when you call or send a quote form.
Towing and insurance go hand in hand; we regularly handle jobs for and work with insurance companies. The most regular insurance companies we work with and have a relationship with are the following:
- Budget Direct
Additional Roadside Assistance & Support
We are more than just a tow truck company & and understand the needs of our customers sometimes extend beyond needing a tow truck.
Our most popular roadside services are:
Our Tow Truck Company Attributes
- We are here 24/7 - We understand most situations that need a towing service need a quick and reliable response.
- We understand - We have experience in every towing situation you can think of and know exactly how you need help.
- All types of vehicles - we are capable of moving anything that is licenced on the road in a variety of situations.
- Local and family-operated - We are a local Australian-owned business that values caring for everyday Australians.
- Fully licenced and insured - We are an established operation that is fully licenced and insured to help customers.
- Safety is our priority - Your and our safety are our priorities and are always at the forefront as we assist you.